Fisher Scientific and BioTek would love to invite you to a Technical Seminar on March 22nd (10am-11am, Wednesday) at Biosciences Complex (Room 3110). We are very excited to introduce the Cytation-a new and advanced tool for your smarter target and phenotypic-based research. Light refreshment and coffee will be provided. Information is attached.
Is this new technology useful or applicable for your research? See the attached applications diversity of Cytation. If you are doing any of these specific applications, you will be interested in hearing about this new tool. You will not be disappointed if you come to join us!
The new Cytation imaging multi-mode reader combines automated digital microscopy with conventional multi-mode microplate detection to provide phenotypic cellular information with well-based quantitative data.
• Combined digital microscopy and multi-mode detection
• Hybrid Technology: filter and monochromator-based optics
• UV/Vis Absorbance/Photometry
• Fluorescence Intensity and FRET
• Glow/Flash Luminescence and BRET
• Time-Resolved Fluorescence
• Fluorescence Polarization
• Variable bandwidth monochromators for fluorescence
• Laser-based excitation for AlphaScreen assays
• CO2/O2 control, incubation and shaking
• 2 μL measurements of nucleic acids and proteins with Take3 Plates
• Powerful, easy-to-use Gen5 software